Apr 24 2014
|Posted by: Leander @ 12:00 PM - Filed in: Music - No Comments|
It’s Thursday, you all know what that means!? Throwback music video!
I thought I will post an oldie but goodie music video. Remember this song from 2001, Contagious by The Isly Brothers feat. R. Kelly. This video is so good, in my opinion. I love the video and the song. Big no no, to all the cheaters tho. Still, I think Mister Bigg handled it too well. I would cause some serious damage if something like that ever happened to me, that’s for sure! LOL.
Apr 24 2014
|Posted by: Leander @ 3:52 AM - Filed in: Leander - No Comments|
What’s up, everyone! Who is ready for another blog tag? I was bored and I came across this tag on Tumblr and I decided to just answer the 100 damn questions. This is the “Ask Me Please” Tag. Enjoy!
1. Is there a boy/girl in your life?
Yes, there is. Still far, far away.
2. Think of the last person who hurt you; do you forgive them?
Yes, I forgive them. Not for them, but for myself. That’s the ticket to peace.
3. What do you think of when you hear the word “meow?”
4. What’s something you really want right now?
Having my boo with me, drinking a beer together and just chill, watching a movie or something.
5. Are you afraid of falling in love?
No, not at all.
6. Do you like the beach?
I do, when it’s sunny with a little breeze. Nice!
7. Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
No, I have never.
8. What’s the background on your cell?
A picture of me together with my little cousins Jessiah and Jyron.
9. Name the last four beds you were sat on?
Huh? I don’t get it.
10. Do you like your phone?
Like? I love my phone!
11. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Right now, things are going pretty well. Got some great ideas in my head which I will pursue.
12. Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts?
Eek, I don’t remember. No one gave me their number recently.
13. Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler?
14. Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
Emotional pain. Definitely.
15. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?
A zoo, because I love animals. Sometimes they let you pet them.
16. Are you tired?
Not right now.
17. How long have you known your 1st phone contact?
My whole life, my mom and dad. They are always the first I add to my phone, if I have a new phone.
18. Are they a relative?
19. Would you ever consider getting back together with any of your exes?
Hmm, no. If I was still single, I would give it some thought. But, it usually ends up with a no. Unless they’re changed and want to. But I’m committed to my country boy right now, so too bad for them. LOL.
20. When did you last talk to the last person you shared a kiss with?
A couple years ago, but it wasn’t a good conversation.
21. If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today?
I definitely would.
22. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
23. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
24. Is there a certain quote you live by?
There are so many quotes! I will share a couple… “When you know better, you do better” by Maya Angelou. “The truth will set you free. You just have to endure the labour pains of birthing it”. There are many more, but these are the two I live by.
25. What’s on your mind?
Love and affection. I don’t know why. Well, maybe I do, but I just don’t want to share this one with you.
26. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, I have some…
27. What is your favorite color?
Right now, it’s minty blue. Or turquoise.
28. Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
When I am together with my boyfriend, I will kiss him full on, on the lips. With tongue.
29. Who are you texting?
No one, right now. The last person I texted was my cousin Sharleen.
30. Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch?
Yes… ugh… don’t want to go back there.
31. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right?
Yes, many times. Horrible deja-vu’s.
32. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
33. Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Yes, so many people. Get in line, y’all!! ;)
34. Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
Hmm, no one.
35. Say the last person you kissed was kissing someone right in front of you?
Yes? So? I don’t care about the last person I kissed anymore, so it doesn’t do anything to me.
36. Were you single on Valentines Day?
37. Are you friends with the last person you kissed?
38. What do your friends call you?
39. Has anyone upset you in the last week?
No… annoyed yes, but that’s different, right?
40. Have you ever cried over a text?
Oh, yes I have!
41. Where’s your last bruise located?
I don’t have any bruises.
42. What is it from?
I said, I don’t have any bruises.
43. Last time you wanted to be away from somewhere really bad?
I don’t remember. I choose the people who I hang out with, so I don’t have that need to get away from someone.
44. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
45. Do you have a favourite pair of shoes?
Yes, my lime green pair of Gucci’s that I bought in Beverly Hills 10 years ago. I only wore them like 4 times.
46. Do you wear hats if your having a bad hair day?
47:Would you ever go bald if it was the style?
48:Do you make supper for your family?
No. I live alone, so…
49. Does your bedroom have a door?
Yes! Weird question.
50. Top 3 web-pages?
My blog, my blog and my blog!
51. Do you know anyone who hates shopping?
Ha! I do, actually!
52. Does anything on your body hurt?
Not right now. Phew.
53. Are goodbyes hard for you?
It depends on the person who I have to say goodbye to. If it’s someone I love deeply, then yes. I would cry my eyes out!
54. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
Diet Coke. Sometimes I just drink like a baby.
55. How is your hair?
Messy right now. No product in my hair.
56. What do you usually do first in the morning?
Check my iPhone and see if I have any messages.
57. Do you think two people can last forever?
If they are both willing and work on it, then yes.
58. Think back to January 2007, were you single?
Yes, I was.
59. Green or purple grapes?
60. When’s the next time you will give someone a BIG hug?
I think this coming Friday, when I will go shopping with my mom. I will give her a big hug, because that’s what I always do.
61. Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
62. When will be the next time you text someone?
When someone texts me first,
63. Where will you be 5 hours from now?
Probably in my bed, sleeping.
64. What were you doing at 8 this morning.
65. This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
Yes, my current boyfriend.
66. Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Yes, my boyfriend.
67. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
No, I was all alone the whole day.
68. What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
I need to take my medicine. LOL.
69. Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
Always, but that’s what makes you learn.
70. How many windows are open on your computer?
Right now, just two.
71. How many fingers do you have?
72. What is your ringtone?
Just one of the standard iPhone ringtones. I know, it’s boring.
73. How old will you be in 5 months?
74.Where is your Mum right now?
At home, sleeping.
75. Why aren’t you with the person you were first in love with or almost in love?
Because he’s my ex, and I am not in love with him anymore. Geez!
76. Have you held hands with somebody in the past three days?
Yes, my little cousin Jyron. Such a cutie!
77. Are you friends with the people you were friends with two years ago?
Yes, a few of them.
78. Do you remember who you had a crush on in year 7?
I don’t remember, at all.
79. Is there anyone you know with the name Mike?
Yes, my cousin.
80. Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
Yes, I have. It’s been a while. I want to fall asleep again in someone’s arms, my boyfriend’s arms.
81. How many people have you liked in the past three months?
No one new, I think. I don’t remember. I don’t keep track.
82. Has anyone seen you in your underwear in the last 3 days?
Yes, my cousin. LOL.
83. Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
I hope so! If he has time for me, then yes! :)
84. You’re drunk and yelling at hot guys/girls out of your car window, you’re with?
I don’t do that kind of stuff. The yelling out of the car window, that is.
85. If your BF/GF was into drugs would you care?
Yes, I would care. And I would tell him to stop doing it!
86. What was the most eventful thing that happened last time you went to see a movie?
The last movie I saw in theatres was a long time ago. It was Scream 4. The eventful thing that happened was after it. Dinner at Sakura.
87. Who was your last received call from?
88. If someone gave you $1,000 to burn a butterfly over a candle, would you?
Hmm… $1000? Aye, aye. I kinda need the money, but I wouldn’t do that. A butterfly is a precious creature. And I love animals, all animals.
89. What is something you wish you had more of?
Money. Not gonna lie.
90. Have you ever trusted someone too much?
Yes, I have.
91. Do you sleep with your window open?
92. Do you get along with girls?
Yes, better than with guys. LOL.
93. Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
94. Does sex mean love?
No, not at all. Well, maybe it does a little. Having sex with someone you love makes it great.
95. You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem?
No. why would it be?
96. Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring?
97. Did you sleep alone this week?
Yes, I did.
98. Everybody has somebody that makes them happy, do you?
I do! But sometimes I wonder if he realizes that.
99. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, I do.
100. Who was the last person that you pinky promise?
Pinky promise? What am I, 10?
Apr 22 2014
|Posted by: Leander @ 9:30 PM - Filed in: Leander - No Comments|
How are you all doing today? I hope everyone is doing great. I’m doing pretty good. I had a great Easter weekend up north with family. It was great seeing them and having loads of family fun and laughter. And it was great being out of the house for a couple nights.
We drove to Heerenveen on Saturday afternoon, which is in the north of Holland. That’s where my aunt, my mom’s younger sister lives. It’s about a 2 hour drive. Arrived safe and sound we immediately got food shoved in front of our faces, which is something that’s very typical in my family. Food. Lots of it. We stayed in the whole evening, just catching up and having lots of laughs.
On Easter Sunday we had a nice breakfast, stayed in the whole afternoon. I even took a nap, because I didn’t had a good night sleep. I slept on a mattress in the living room and a few people in the house were snoring really loud. Oh boy! But later in the evening we all went out and about to the casino in Leeuwarden. I didn’t gamble, because I don’t really like it. Maybe it’s because I always have bad luck when it comes to gambling. So I just observed the others and walked around. I still enjoyed myself, tho.
On Monday my cousin Sharleen and Elvin came over to see us. They are two of the five children of my aunt. My cousin Elvin and his girlfriend Marijke got two of the most adorable little kids. The last time I saw that was last year August, so it was awesome seeing the two kiddies again and see how they’ve grown so much. The eldest is Jessiah, she’s 4 years old. Then there is Jyron, who I like to call a miracle boy. He was born pre-maturely at the 6th month of pregnancy. He sure is a fighter and doing great and being healthy at age 2. So freakin’ cute he is.
Monday night we drove back home. I slept most of the car ride, as well as my cousin Merline from Rotterdam, who came along with us the whole weekend. I was glad to be home again, because that meant I could sleep in my own bed again. When I was home I checked all the pictures I took of my weekend, and I enjoyed the ones with my cousins and the little kiddies. They are just too damn cute!
Here are some pictures of my Easter weekend with family!
Cutiepies, Jyron and Jessiah
My crazy cousin, Sharleen
Little princess, Jessiah
Cousin-in-law Marijke, her baby boy Jyron and my cousin Sharleen
Silly good times with my cousin, Sharleen
Cutie pie, Jyron (plus photo bomb by my dad)
Little Jessiah, so cute!
Cousins, Merline and Sharleen
Little cutie, Jyron
Little Jyron and Sharleen
Going shopping with Jyron
Cutie pie, Jyron. Bless him!
My shopping buddies Jessiah and Jyron
Family group picture
I hope to see my family again real soon. They live too far away. Hopefully we can drive up there again soon so I can have some more quality time with them. Bless them!
I hope everyone else had an awesome Easter weekend. Let me know what you all did. I’m going to continue relaxing the evening away, and wait for my vlog to finish uploading. Take care, everyone! Ta-ta for now!
Apr 18 2014
|Posted by: Leander @ 11:28 PM - Filed in: Stuff I Love - No Comments|
Hello, everyone! How are you doing today on this lovely Good Friday? I sure hope everyone is doing well.
I have never ever done a ‘haul’ blog before, so I’m going to give it a try and show off something that I purchased today at a store here in Holland called Action. A brand new Action opened today in Delft, the city that I was born in, and it was crazy busy, which didn’t really surprised me, because Action is one of those so called ‘low-budget’ chains with stores here in Holland, Belgium, Germany and France. They sell anything from cleaning products, office products, clothing, home accessories, electronics, candy, toys and much more!
To get back to my haul blog, I purchased this oil burning gift set with scented aromatherapy oils and a ceramic oil burner. The set includes twelve little bottles with oils for each month with different scents.
The scents included are:
January – Rose
This package is definitely something that would be a great gift for a friend/acquaintance, family member or maybe just for yourself. The gift set at Action is available for only €4,99! There is also a compact version available that includes a ceramic oil burner and three little bottles of oils for €1,89. I personally thought the bigger gift set is better and it would last longer.
Unfortunately, I don’t have any little tea candles at home at the moment. I totally forgot to get a box today when I was out and about. It will be the first thing I will get after the weekend. I can’t wait to try it out. So far the scents already smell divine.
How to use oils, pour a few drops of oil in the ceramic oil burner with a teeny tiny bit of water. Lit a tea candle and place it underneath the top of the ceramic oil burner and that’s all. Your personal space, or someone else’s space, will smell lovely and it will sooth the mind and mood.
There are tons of different scented oil burning sets. Do you sometimes burn scented oils? Which ones do you use or like?
On another note, I don’t go shopping that often, but if I do would you like to see a haul blog with what I bought and what my thoughts are about it? Let me know in the comments! :) Thanks for checking out my blog. I hope everyone will have a great Easter weekend. Ta-ta for now!
Apr 17 2014
|Posted by: Leander @ 12:00 PM - Filed in: Music - 2 Comments|
Here’s a Throwback Thursday music video. So today, since it’s Thursday, it would be a great excuse to throw Nsync’s Pop music video in your face! This video is not from the 80′s or 90′s, but when you hear the song you might think “where did the time go”, right? This video is from 2001! Freakin’ twelve years ago!
Still love the track. And Justin Timberlake looked so damn yummy in this video. I mean when doesn’t he look hot, right? Enjoy and have an awesome day!